Fibrofog in condition of fibromyalgia and chronic tiredness
One of the most common complaints for people with fibromyalgia (FM) or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is cerebral fog (or fibrofibrofilm or cognitive dysfunction).
For many, in the form of suffering, this can have a significant impact on their lives. And tiredness. Many people even say brain fog is the physical symptom that is most damaged.
What is Brainkit causing?
In these cases, we still do not know exactly what causes cognitive dysfunction, but we have many hypotheses about possible contributing factors, including:
There’s no good night’s sleep
Abnormal blood flow and brain bleeding
Anomalies of the brain
The brain ages prematurely
Mental disturbance triggered by pain
Typically, brain fog is more severe with FM as the pain gets worse. Whether in FM or CFS, if you’re nervous, in a rush, or emotionally overwhelmed, the situation may get worse. Depression is also associated with FibroFum, which is normal in FM and CFS.
Nevertheless, some studies show that depression symptoms do not match the severity of the cerebral mask. Some drugs widely used against FM and CFS can also help form a shield in the brain.
Symptoms of the fibrofog brain:
- Mental confusion symptoms can range from mild to severe. • They also vary from day to day and they don’t all have them.
Symptoms are as follows:
- Recalling familiar words with difficulty, using incorrect words, gradually recalling.
Problems of short-term memory:
- You can’t remember what you read or heard, forgotten.
- Spatial disorientation: it’s easily lost by not knowing the home environment, it’s hard to remember where it is. Hardships in performing several tasks:
- Inability to consider more than one thing, to neglect the initial diversion function
- Confusion and concentration problems, problems with information processing, are often disturbed. Math / Number of problems:
- Simple math operations trouble memorizing sets, transposing numbers, memorizing numbers
- Several individuals may have other kinds of brain disorders as well. Brain Fog and Learning Disorders: We have no evidence to date that our brain fog is caused by identified learning disabilities. Nevertheless, our issues are similar to conditions such as dyslexia (reading problems), aphasia (speaking difficulties) and dyscalculia (problems with numerical calculation / time / space). Contact your doctor if you feel you have a mental disability. The diagnosis will assist you in making reasonable career changes and claiming benefits for disability.
For some individuals, brain fog reatment disappears with an appropriate pain and sleep medication. Not all people, however, can find an effective diagnosis, leaving a large number of people for this issue without medication. A common option. While we have no evidence of efficacy, many physicians and people with these diseases have found that supplements are improving b
Common brain fog additives are:
(Fish oil) Omega-3 (Chia)
The Word of St. John
Theanine (an amino acid found in tea leaves) Many doctors recommend dietary changes to be the “brain-friendly” nutrition, some of which are natural sources of the supplements listed above.
Some of the following foods are:
Eggs (hill) Canola or nut oil (Omega-3)
Fruits and vegetables
The seed of Chia
(Omega-3) Some studies show mild fibromyalgia.
Education can also help improve the development of the brain. Experts in mental exercise learn more about the mind and how it functions. New information can help us understand the fog of the brain. Evidence on brain aging and some degenerative diseases suggests that sometimes cognitive learning can slow, prevent or reverse the loss of intellectual ability. Many physician training programs that often have technology you’re using at home.